This might be your first time researching alliances or corporations to join. Perhaps you want to dip your toes in Faction Warfare and are trying to see who would be a good fit. Or maybe you’re a long-time Eve Online veteran, desperately searching for that group with a different philosophy than the others: a group that respects your game time and you as a player, and has a great group of people to fly with.
The Villore Accords alliance is recruiting.
Let’s start with the basics: who are we?
- GMVA is one of the oldest alliances in Faction Warfare in Eve Online. With 5 years of continuous operation, we decided to run things differently than most Eve alliances. Founded on January 28th, 2012, the Villore Accords alliance was created as a voluntary collaboration between multiple Gallente Militia corporations. It continues with that philosophy to this day. Our name comes from the system, Villore, capital of the Gallente Federation.
- We operate in Gallente Federation and Caldari State Lowsec, where we fight neutrals, pirates, and Caldari Militia throughout Black Rise, Placid, Verge Vendor, and Essence. We have destroyed citadels, conquered systems, and waged brutal campaigns that destroyed thousands of ships.
- In terms of lethality, GMVA has destroyed 10.44 trillion ISK of ships, citadels, control towers, and other assets. This contributes to nearly 13% of all PVP activity in the Gallente Militia, cumulative for the entire history of Eve Online, since 2008. This is remarkable given GMVA was founded in 2012.
- In the tug-of-war of Faction Warfare’s system capture mechanics, GMVA has captured more faction warfare complexes than any other Alliance in the history of Eve Online.
- We host spectacular player meetups at Eve Fanfest, in Reykjavik, Iceland, and elsewhere.
- We use a loose warrior’s code to govern our operations in lowsec. We like to keep it simple. Don’t be a dick to your friends and alliance members. Don’t shoot blues. Have fun and blow stuff up.
- Each GMVA corporation manages their own internal affairs such as recruitment, corporation administration, etc. This allows us to have a diverse range of timezones, cultures, nationalities, and personalities. There is a spot for almost anyone in GMVA’s corps.
- EU/US timezone focused, our PVP window stretches between 1500 and 2300 evetime for the majority of our kills.
- We fly in mobile, fast, and hard-hitting roaming gangs, large fleet setups, and in small 2-3 man microgangs. Variety is the spice of life. If you hate the F1 button-pressing grind of Nullsec, we have a place for you.
- New players are welcome to join, as long as they are able to listen, learn, and use Teamspeak 3 and Slack.
- We have no formal Ship Reimbursement Program, as that makes little sense in the day to day attrition of Faction Warfare. Instead, we use Loan/Break it you buy it system for important ship doctrines. Additionally, a number of our players operate fair and competitive ISK/Loyalty Point buyback programs.
- We came in 12th place in Alliance Tournament 14, earning 114 billion isk in cash and prizes, and allowing us to compete next year. We recruit our Alliance Tournament team from our active PVP’ers, so if you want to get in on some Tournament action, this is your chance. Read more about our tournament run here.
Our actively recruiting corporations are shown below. Click each link and read their description, read up on their activity patterns, and contact their recruiters if you find one that is a good fit for you.
Or you can hop on GMVA Public and chat about corporation membership. Eager corporations interested in making their mark in Faction Warfare are always welcome.